Welcome into Mystocktobuy website.
Because this is MY PERSONAL and OBJECTIVE point of view about American stock markets.
I write useful articles for EVERYBODY who is interested in stock markets.
- TRADE AND THINK DIFFERENT...BARGAINS ARE THERE!
5 KEY POINTS OF MY TACTICS:
5. ONLY THE BEST STOCKS WITH LOW RISK
PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR ANTI-SPAM FILTER OF YOUR E-MAIL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE, WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER.
VERIFY YOUR SPAM FOLDER AND PLACE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE SAFE SENDER LIST.
THERE ARE THREE BEAUTIFULL GIFTS FOR YOU, IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!!!
Vote for my website!Loading ...
- A new financial cycle has just started
- A little distribution is happening
- We are close to buying stocks consistently
- Where does money go?
- Where will American indexes go until the end of this year?
- A maximum with no importance
- The importance of a minimum
- What is the FED doing right now?
- The message of the bond market
- Who won the European elections?
Follow Mystocktobuy in Facebook
Write to me any question about stocks that you would like I talk about in my website
A simple reminder in a post-it …
STRONG STOCKS BOUGHT AND SUGGESTED IN 2014 (FEW DAYS DELAYED)Ticker% Gain/lossCurrent priceBuy priceBuy dateSell priceSell date
AFOP 5 / 17.32 21/04/14 18.1 13/05/14 SPCB -7 9.19 9 27/05/14 8.33 18/07/14 TRIP 1 99.88 98.5 30/05/14 STILL IN FB -3 75.19 65.77 11/06/14 64 09/07/14 DXCM -4 39.05 37.4 17/06/14 36 09/07/14 ARWR -10 11.24 15 19/06/14 13.5 26/06/14 GILD 5 89.84 85.47 02/07/14 STILL IN LUV 8 29.24 27.2 02/07/15 STILL IN PFPT -12 37.73 39.4 02/07/16 34.65 08/07/14 AMZN -5 324.01 337.5 07/07/14 320.4 29/07/14
MOST UNDERVALUED STOCKS BOUGHT AND SUGGESTED IN 2014 (1 MONTH DELAY)Ticker% Gain/lossCurrent priceBuy priceBuy dateSell priceSell date
DO -9 47.8 51.41 25/04/14 46.96 05/06/14 TFM -14 / 37.41 02/05/14 32 07/05/14 ADT 2 32.97 32.85 27/05/14 33.48 09/07/14 MNTA -8 10.8 12.7 28/05/14 11.71 27/06/14 CTCM -6 9.81 10.61 30/05/14 10 25/07/14 HERO -13 3.78 4.8 13/06/14 4.18 24/06/14 CSOD -7 41.53 44.6 19/06/14 41.6 09/07/14 ANSS -1 77.27 77.75 07/07/14 STILL IN
Federico, l have to say that it's very unusual to come across someone that is as open and honest as you are.
You openly show all your calls including the loses. Such honesty should be rewarded.
I will continue to follow you and thank you so much for your time and efforts.
Angela P. (UK)
Dear Fredrick you are a very serious and reliable person.
You have always given to me pieces of advice and information that have revealed very valid.
What distinguishes you is the seriousness and the love that you use in doing all this.
Azzurra Z. (IT)
I just happened upon your site in the last few days and am satisfied with your attempt to communicate. I will continue to follow until I see a noticeable lack of "something" like sound advice, logical remarks and well put sentences. Should I notice what I feel are these and other short comings, I will attempt to email you at this address and share my concerns. I know you want to be a success at this and I support your endeavors. Be patient. Asking us for input today, that's a good idea.
I happened to bump into your blog and i must tell you that i'm glad i have. I'm an aspiring trader whom wants to develop a trading method like you have since i dont have the time to daytrade....
I would appreaciated it if you can give me further explanation and i was also wondering if your willing to take me as your apprentice to teach a good strategy like the one you've acquired. I have experience position trading but i need a good foundation like you have. ...
Thanks in advanced,
First of all I wanted to thank you for your analysis on the Italian market and the Nasdaq.
I found your suggestions very helpful and I followed all the signals of the newsletter with great results.
Domenico S. (IT)
Hello Fredrick, some time has passed and I wanted to write to you to thank you warmly for your weekly counseling about markets.
I want also to congratulate with you for your forecasts that are always accurate and detailed. My regret is that I have not always followed you.
While I am saying bye to you, I want to espress my best wishes to you for the great work you are used to do in your website.
Bye and thanks again.
- What is the meaning of my green ribbon? Here is my answer: 1. Green is the color of dollars; 2. Green is a relaxing color, (my trading is a relaxed style because I am a trend follower of the larger cyclical trend); 3. A ribbon is something that joins things in a softer way (i.e. markets are all interconnected); 4. The way I have placed the ribbon at either end of my chart, represents the cyclical and dynamical way in which markets usually develop. 5. The green velvet represents the fact that markets can be seen with safety, but only if every trade is based on objective and measurable data.
INTERESTING ARTICLES AND VIDEOS THAT I HAVE ADDED:
SOME MORE RESOURCES FOR YOUR TRADING ACTIVITY
1. The broker I use, very good and cheap:
2. The trading software I use to have a professional analysis of the stock market; very good, easy to be programmed and quick:
3. My book shop. All the books I need to keep on learning and profiting in financial markets:
Important: 10 questions and 10 answers about stocks
Read the linked article by clicking on the yellow question mark
Funny gadjects… Enjoy!
DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE!If you subscribe to my website you will be always informed every time I insert a new article and every time there is a good buy stock signal. Welcome on board!