Welcome into Mystocktobuy website.
Why Mystocktobuy? Because this is MY PERSONAL and OBJECTIVE point of view about American stock markets.
THERE ARE TWO BEAUTIFULL GIFTS FOR YOU, IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!!!
IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER, YOU WILL RECEIVE THESE TWO GIFTS: 1) AN ARTICLE OF MINE CALLED “The truth about stocks: how to manage risk without fear” WHERE I GIVE 20 DEEP ANSWERS TO 20 IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ABOUT STOCKS; 2) A VIDEO CALLED "Nasdaq stock trend trading made simple". THIS IS A VIDEO THAT I HAVE RECORDED WHICH EXPLAINS WHY TRENDS EXIST IN THE STOCK MARKET. HURRY UP WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, IT IS FREE! CLICK ON ONE OF THE PICTURES ABOVE TO SUBSCRIBE.
Vote for my website, please!Loading ...
- Decreasing volumes in the stock markets
- Near a minimum of American stock indexes
- Nothing new in financial markets
- Stocks to buy now and financial news
- The billion dollar bracket
- Everything flows as expected in the stock market
- The war in Ukraine and the stock market
- What is really happening in the stock market
- Cycle structure of the S&P 500 index
- What stocks to buy?
Follow Mystocktobuy in Facebook
Write to me any question about stocks that you would like I talk about in my website
A simple reminder in a post-it …
- GROSS PROFITS AND LOSSES FROM THE POSITIONS TAKEN AND SUGGESTED IN 2014:
1. BOUGHT AFFX ON 23TH OF DECEMBER 2013 AT $ 8.84 - SOLD ON 6TH OF JAN. 2014 AT 7.96 $;
2. BOUGHT FLDM ON 23TH OF DECEMBER 2013 AT $ 37.20 - SOLD ON 27TH OF JANUARY 2014 AT 40.52 $;
3. BOUGHT INCY ON 23TH OF DECEMBER 2013 AT $ 52.62 - SOLD ON 27TH OF JANUARY 2014 AT 61.78 $;
4. BOUGHT IVZ ON 9TH OF DECEMBER 2013 AT $ 36.09 - SOLD ON 21ST OF JANUARY 2014 AT 34.96 $;
- 5. BOUGHT VRTU ON 11TH OF FEBRUARY 201A AT $ 35.89 - SOLD ON 12TH OF MARCH 2014 AT 35.03 $;
6. BOUGHT D ON 11TH OF FEBRUARY AT $ 68.50 - SOLD ON 6TH OF MARCH 2014 AT 68.75 $;
7. BOUGHT IVZ ON 9TH OF DECEMBER 2013 AT $ 36.09 - SOLD ON 21ST OF JANUARY 2014 AT 34.96 $;
8. BOUGHT GNVC ON 12TH OF FEBRUARY 2014 AT $ 3.93 - SOLD ON 18TH OF FEBRUARY 2014 AT 3.6 $;
9. BOUGHT ZGNX ON 13TH OF FEBRUARY 2014 AT $ 4.93 - SOLD ON 28TH OF FEBRUARY 2014 AT 4.69 $;
10. BOUGHT TER ON 19TH OF FEBRUARY 2014 AT $ 19.96 - SOLD ON 7TH OF MARCH 2014 AT 20.10 $;
- 11. BOUGHT PEIX ON 21ST OF FEBRUARY 2014 AT $ 8.80 - SOLD ON 27TH OF MARCH 2014 AT 14.03 $;
12. BOUGHT GD ON 18TH OF FEBRUARY 2014 AT $ 106.10 - SOLD ON 13TH OF MARCH 2014 AT 108.50 $;
13. BOUGHT FRX ON 14TH OF FEBRUARY 2014 AT $ 70.30 - SOLD ON 12TH OF MARCH 2014 AT 94.00 $;
Federico, l have to say that it's very unusual to come across someone that is as open and honest as you are.
You openly show all your calls including the loses. Such honesty should be rewarded.
I will continue to follow you and thank you so much for your time and efforts.
Angela P. (UK)
Dear Fredrick you are a very serious and reliable person.
You have always given to me pieces of advice and information that have revealed very valid.
What distinguishes you is the seriousness and the love that you use in doing all this.
Azzurra Z. (IT)
I just happened upon your site in the last few days and am satisfied with your attempt to communicate. I will continue to follow until I see a noticeable lack of "something" like sound advice, logical remarks and well put sentences. Should I notice what I feel are these and other short comings, I will attempt to email you at this address and share my concerns. I know you want to be a success at this and I support your endeavors. Be patient. Asking us for input today, that's a good idea.
I happened to bump into your blog and i must tell you that i'm glad i have. I'm an aspiring trader whom wants to develop a trading method like you have since i dont have the time to daytrade....
I would appreaciated it if you can give me further explanation and i was also wondering if your willing to take me as your apprentice to teach a good strategy like the one you've acquired. I have experience position trading but i need a good foundation like you have. ...
Thanks in advanced,
First of all I wanted to thank you for your analysis on the Italian market and the Nasdaq.
I found your suggestions very helpful and I followed all the signals of the newsletter with great results.
Domenico S. (IT)
Hello Fredrick, some time has passed and I wanted to write to you to thank you warmly for your weekly counseling about markets.
I want also to congratulate with you for your forecasts that are always accurate and detailed. My regret is that I have not always followed you.
While I am saying bye to you, I want to espress my best wishes to you for the great work you are used to do in your website.
Bye and thanks again.
- What is the meaning of my green ribbon? Here is my answer: 1. Green is the color of dollars; 2. Green is a relaxing color, (my trading is a relaxed style because I am a trend follower of the larger cyclical trend); 3. A ribbon is something that joins things in a softer way (i.e. markets are all interconnected); 4. The way I have placed the ribbon at either end of my chart, represents the cyclical and dynamical way in which markets usually develop. 5. The green velvet represents the fact that markets can be seen with safety, but only if every trade is based on objective and measurable data.
IN FINANCIAL MARKETS AS IN OUR LIFE…
... A GOOD CHOICE IS ALL!
INTERESTING ARTICLES AND VIDEOS THAT I HAVE ADDED:
SOME MORE RESOURCES FOR YOUR TRADING ACTIVITY
1. The broker I use, very good and cheap:
2. The trading software I use to have a professional analysis of the stock market; very good, easy to be programmed and quick:
3. My book shop. All the books I need to keep on learning and profiting in financial markets:
10 questions and 10 answers about stocks
Read the linked article by clicking on the yellow question mark
Funny gadjects… Enjoy!
U.S. : Business
- SJ jobless rate unchanged in March - Stockton Record
- Stocks end higher as earnings pour in; market closed Friday - The Seattle Times
- Venture capital funding soars to levels last seen in dot-com bubble - Los Angeles Times
- China's home price growth decelerates - Authint Mail
- What China's Largest Strike Against a Private Company Means for Your Gadgets - Motherboard
- SJ jobless rate unchanged in March - Stockton Record
Don't forget to subscribe!If you subscribe to my website you will be always informed every time I insert a new article and every time there is a good buy stock signal. Welcome on board!